My husband and I went here when we were just dating a couple years ago. But we've had people tell us who went recently just how much they loved it too. We stayed in the cottage in the main building right above the sitting area. It was just the best getaway. We traveled in July and stayed on a weekday around July 4th. It was not very crowded. We loved the tea when we arrived and our room was beautiful. The bathroom had an amazing garden soaking tub. The decor was blue traditional decor which I loved. We had a large walk out balcony and deck too! And the dinner! I still talk about how this was my favorite dining experience. We enjoyed the 7-9 course meal - every inventive and creative bite of it! The grounds are beautiful and we enjoyed the pool and the hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg