My daughter, her friend, and I traveled to Middleburg Virginia for the International Goldcup. We stayed at Goodstone Inn. Even the drive to this place was a fabulous experience as we passed absolutely beautiful farm after beautiful farm along the peaceful country road. We arrived just after dark and were immediately made to feel welcome. We stayed in the bull barn. It was perfect! A rustic, country feel with all the updated amenities. There was a complimentary bottle of wine, sodas, and water in our room. Fire glowed as we walked in the lounge for dinner. Dinner was fabulous with very friendly service. Breakfast was also very delicious! Took a beautiful walk on the trail around the farm that led us by the river and through the meadow. The views were gorgeous with the colorful fall leaves at their peak. Staying here just made our trip! I cant wait to introduce my parents to this place. Not only will they love this beautiful farm and delicious complimentary breakfast - It will be the perfect place for my husband and dad to stay while us ladies go small town shopping in the beautiful quaint town of Middleburg since we love the small town shops and they love the quiet of the farm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant