I have been remiss in waiting 5 months to write a review of this wonderful property. I took my husband here for his birthday in April and we stayed in the Dutch Cottage. The Dutch Cottage is great, and we had it all to ourselves which was an added bonus. The view from the back porch was lovely. While we didn't get to enjoy the hot tub, it is right next door. The restaurant is absolutely delicious, we had one of the best meals we've ever enjoyed. We also took some time to walk around in downtown Middleberg which was very quaint and nice. Everything about The Goodstone Inn lets you know that they care about your visit. We slept in a bit late Sunday morning and we received a phone call that breakfast was ending. Rather than asking us to "hurry up!" they took our order over the phone and walked breakfast over to the cottage. Breakfast was unbelievable, probably the best pancakes I have ever had, and I think they farm the eggs on the property. Being there, you would never believe you are only about an hour and a half outside of DC. I would recommend The Goodstone Inn to anyone looking to a relaxing weekend away coupled with gourmet quality meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant