I rarely, like never, write about properties, and like everyone they are usually in the extreme cases. Well this is the extreme and its extremely amazing. Goodstone blew me away. We went for our anniversary and I don't know where to begin. The grounds are out of central casting in terms of the quintessential American farm. A river runs through it. Cows, horses. Red barns. Trees, fields. They even built a 3-mile trail to traverse the 200 acres. Then the facility itself was gorgeous. There are many guest houses but we stayed in the main complex and the room was beautiful. It used to be a stable and now its this wondrous guest house. The food was to die for. Exquisite. Local. Amazing. To think this place is 45 mins from DC. I will definitely be back. Thank you Goodstone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The blazing floor-to-ceiling fieldstone fireplace in the Great Room of the circa 1900 Carriage House amplifies the warm welcome that arriving guests at the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant have come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Goodstone Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goodstone Inn & Restaurant Hotel Middleburg
- Goodstone Inn And Restaurant