“Not bad” 3 of 5 stars

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

I took my sister here while she was visiting and we thought it had an interesting atmosphere. There were four people there, all of whom were nice but I couldn't tell who worked there or who might have been regulars and just very comfortable there. I have no complaints but probably won't go back. Their wines were not bad but not to my taste.

Arlington, Virginia
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Not so good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

A lot of people went with Groupons. I'm not a fan of the wine at all it just was not my style/taste :-( Very nice people though.

Visited September 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Small winery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

Very family focused by the owners. The place is small the wines are good.

Visited June 2012
Purcellville, Virginia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Rude service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Wines "not all that" either. I will likely give them a try again at some point but with so many wineries out here to choose from, not in a big hurry to return.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Eh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2011

Love the fact that everything is done on site from growing to winemaking and nothing is brought in from elsewhere. A true VA winery. That said, we found the wines to be good, but not excellent. Our pourer offered us a seasonal hot mulled wine called gluhwein, which was delicious (a combination of their cabernet and petit verdot I believe, as well as some spices) and we bought one bottle of that. Pretty setting in th country, small area for tasting.

Visited November 2011