New lobby is nice, and the front desk lady is very nice. We spend 2 nights there. It is quite a standard Marriot residence. They have an park place underground. It is nice for winter time. I would recommend it for others. Overall it is not close to any main road, so most of room should be very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn hotel in Falls Church, Virginia is situated just one mile from the Dunn Loring DC metro rail station, adjacent to shopping, dining and entertainment options and is easily accessible from both I-495 & Route 50. This hotel in Merrifield, VA is convenient to Tysons Corner businesses, Washington DC, the Inova Fairfax Hospital and more. Guests feel at home in our spacious extended stay suites offering separate living, sleeping and dining areas. Each suite at our Falls Church extended stay hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, living rooms with pullout sofa beds, a 42" flat screen TV. Work easily while traveling for business in a large desk with convenient outlets, ergonomic desk chair and complimentary internet-access. In addition, this hotel serves complimentary breakfast daily, offers social hours on select evenings and provides 24-hour access to the hotel’s fitness center. This Falls Church, Virginia hotel also has a meeting room perfect for training sessions or small gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Fairfax Merrifield Hotel Falls Church
- Residence Inn Falls Church
- Falls Church Residence Inn
- Fairfax Merrifield Residence Inn