“The Snow Storm” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Mechanicsville
Savannah, United States
“The Snow Storm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Snow blanketing the entire region forced me to stop for the night. Other travelers in the same situation had to do the same and the hotel was nearly full. The hotel staff was snowed in as well. They worked around the clock to handle everything. the desire thanks for a job well done!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

160 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Was greeted within seconds of entering and was off to my room within 2 minutes. Never had a bad experience at Hampton. They are consistently great at every location!! Spend the little bit extra and stay at Hampton Inn. You will thank me later!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Islip Terrace, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years as we head to FL - have seen it go through all the phases of redecorating, etc. It looks wonderful now. Rooms were nice and clean and staff was helpful. Although we got there before 3:00 p.m. we had to wait; the manager finally found us a room that was clean and ready. The location is good for shopping and a few restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was greeted and checked in promptly upon my arrival. I was called by name and was switched to another room, immediately, based upon my request. When I got to my room I discovered I'd forgotten my toothbrush. I was quickly supplied with a brush, paste, and mouthwash presented in a cute little bag. Julia was so helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the pillows and bed-spread smelled fresh and were extremely white and clean. The location was in close proximity (walking distance) to shopping and a number of eateries. I was so happy with my experience here and plan to return. The one down side is I wish I'd known about the indoor pool before I arrived. I would have arranged to take a dip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Manchester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here with our two dogs and it was really clean and the employees were great. The dogs had an area close to the room for us to take them out and unlike some hotels it was clean. While I always pick up after my dogs most people do not so I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the outside area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Celebration, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stay here 4 or 5 times a year and have always been happy. The price is reasonable, the motel is comfortable and clean and you also get breakfast. You can't beat Hampton Inns for consistency and quality for the money. You always know what to expect and won't be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stayed one night with our pet on our way down to Florida. It's a typical Hampton Inn, and I mean that in a good way. You know what you're going to get and that's why you stay there.

The front desk was very nice and helpful. The room was good and they accommodated my request for a top floor room away from the elevator.

There is a Walmart very close to the hotel and restaurants within walking distance. I thought the wireless was fine but not password protected. Fine for checking email but I wouldn't go into my bank accounts.

For some reason my GPS took us off at the exit before the hotel and we took a short drive on a back road to get here. Not sure why but it was just fine and really didn't affect our time for getting there. We were coming from the north and the GPS took us off at exit 38 instead of 37. Nothing to worry about, it got us there.

We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville? Share your experiences!