“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Mechanicsville
Center Moriches
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Just what you want. Clean, quiet, and comfortable! Warm cookies at check in, fun clock radio with nature sounds, and breakfast with all the usuals plus French toast! Coffee and hot chocolate available 24/7.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Savannah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Snow blanketing the entire region forced me to stop for the night. Other travelers in the same situation had to do the same and the hotel was nearly full. The hotel staff was snowed in as well. They worked around the clock to handle everything. the desire thanks for a job well done!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Was greeted within seconds of entering and was off to my room within 2 minutes. Never had a bad experience at Hampton. They are consistently great at every location!! Spend the little bit extra and stay at Hampton Inn. You will thank me later!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Islip Terrace, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years as we head to FL - have seen it go through all the phases of redecorating, etc. It looks wonderful now. Rooms were nice and clean and staff was helpful. Although we got there before 3:00 p.m. we had to wait; the manager finally found us a room that was clean and ready. The location is good for shopping and a few restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was greeted and checked in promptly upon my arrival. I was called by name and was switched to another room, immediately, based upon my request. When I got to my room I discovered I'd forgotten my toothbrush. I was quickly supplied with a brush, paste, and mouthwash presented in a cute little bag. Julia was so helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the pillows and bed-spread smelled fresh and were extremely white and clean. The location was in close proximity (walking distance) to shopping and a number of eateries. I was so happy with my experience here and plan to return. The one down side is I wish I'd known about the indoor pool before I arrived. I would have arranged to take a dip.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Manchester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We stayed here with our two dogs and it was really clean and the employees were great. The dogs had an area close to the room for us to take them out and unlike some hotels it was clean. While I always pick up after my dogs most people do not so I was really impressed with the cleanliness of the outside area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Celebration, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We stay here 4 or 5 times a year and have always been happy. The price is reasonable, the motel is comfortable and clean and you also get breakfast. You can't beat Hampton Inns for consistency and quality for the money. You always know what to expect and won't be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville? Share your experiences!