I travel for work, and this trip was no exception. But hotel of choice is Hampton Inn, and in that regard this location did not disappoint. As most Hamptons offer, there are amenities I take for granted. Plenty of outlets for my iPhone, iPad, etc. Comfy beds. The very cool "Hampton tray" so I can work on my laptop in bed. No complaints there.
However, you may wonder - so that's cool, what about the rating? You only put 3, or average!
Well, the rooms were clean and quiet. But, compared to other Hampton Inns I've been in, there were less amentities. It just didn't flash like other locations. The staff was GREAT......but the rooms? Meh. I can't really give tons of details as my notes were lacking on this trip, but that is the gist of it. You may feel like you didn't get the quality for the rate, but I can say you will get a good night's rest.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville Hotel Mechanicsville
- Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Mechanicsville
- Mechanicsville Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.