My partner and I stayed here on our way down to Norfolk/ Virginia Beach. Our check in was swift and the staff were courteous. I found it odd, however, that the pool area was located right at the front of the building, near the entrance and lobby. it also had quite a few windows, almost making you feel like you were in a fishbowl being watched. Needless to say we didn't utilize the pool at all. There were a few other things here and there that showed the age of the hotel. The marble threshold to the elevator was badly cracked and worn, the carpet in the room was dated and stained. However, the room in general was spacious and comfortable. Our room faced the parking lot and was rather quiet. Breakfast was average, however the seating area and buffet could use an overall as they felt less than contemporary. One tip- if you ever go to a Hampton and there is sausage gravy and biscuits being served at breakfast, stay away! Over all we had a good stay, except for being rudely waved on by the front desk agent when trying to check out. She was on the phone with a guest, however believe those physical bodies in front of you come first anytime, so she should've put the person on hold to take care of us.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville Hotel Mechanicsville
- Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville Hotel
- Hampton Inn Mechanicsville
- Mechanicsville Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Richmond Mechanicsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.