“Would not stay here again” 2 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Max Meadows
Comfort Inn
I-77, I-81 exit 80, Max Meadows, VA 24360   |
Ranked #3 of 3 hotels in Max Meadows
“Would not stay here again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel experience has not been great. First, we had to wait about five minutes for anyone to show up to help us and when they did they were mad and did not greet us. Once we got to our room one light fixture was hangin off the wall and I pushed it back in so it would work and another light didn't work either. Then there were the ants. What topped it off
was the workout facility. I tried two different treadmills and both were broken- dangerously so. When I went to tell the desk clerk after I almost was seriously hurt myself she said she knows, but management will not let them put up a sign. Ugh! Never again will we stay here.

• Stayed May 2012

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lincolnshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

I stopped here for an overnight en route from DC to Nashville.

The hotel is very close to the highway and I thought it would be noisy, however, this is the quietest place I have stayed outside of a tent on a mountain.

The room was well maintained and satisfactorily clean.

Wifi reception in the room was flakey, but reliable enough closer to reception.

There are typical roadside diner type places near to the hotel and the area around it is quite picturesque if you have some time spare to drive away from the highway.

Stayed April 2012
Conneaut Lake, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

We were traveling from Pennsylvania to Florida on New Year's Eve. I was following my husband in a second vehicle. His truck started making a loud noise, and we pulled off I-77 at Max Meadows. No one could fix the truck over the New Year's holiday. After heading down the road to a reservation in Charlotte, we returned to Max Meadows on New Year's day to wait until the truck was repaired. I was nervous about staying at this Comfort Inn but with a small dog, took a chance. It was truly a wonderful surprise. We loved everything about our stay here. The room was clean. They listened to us when we booked the room and gave us a room easily accessible to the outside so we could take the dog in and out. Best of all was the customer service. They not only provided great hotel service but calmed our fears about the truck repair. Any questions we had were taken care of with wonderful professionalism. Donna Hancock was so helpful we almost hated to leave the next day. We were able to have late checkout to comfortably wait until the truck was repaired. She have us friendly advice when needed. We had no room concerns and could not have been happier with our room. The breakfast was even better than expected, and I had a nice swim in the pool. We will definitely stay at this hotel again when we travel back and forth between PA and FL.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

Room was fine, breakfast limited since ran out of items. Poor dining choices in area, but Italian Seasons (?) 4 mi away was excellent. They also deliver. Great location and access.

Room Tip: Ask for 1 bedroom suite