“Great selection of beers and kid friendly!” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Hamburgers, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Martinsville, Virginia
“Great selection of beers and kid friendly!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Stopped in with my wife and 2 children. Very kid friendly! Children get a menu that they can check a box to order pasta or chicken nuggets, etc. Then they pick the side dish, a drink and dessert. Their meal comes in a big shiny dog bowl. My daughter really enjoyed it. Chicken nuggets were not the little battered dipped one but nice chunks of chicken. The chicken was fried and a little overdone, so a bit dry. My bowl of chile with black beans and kidney beans was good. My wife had a grilled pimento cheese sandwich. She is very spice averse so she found it spicy. I tried it and thought is was good and very, very rich. My son had a french dip sandwich plate and enjoyed it very much. Big list of beers on a chalkboard. They have a range of beers on tap from PRB to Chimay. Nice flat screen TVs on the walls. I will go back to try a beer and watch a game sometime soon.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

AXTON
“Wild Magnolia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I visited with a group and the food was very good. It is in a location that is hard for outsiders to find,but the food was great.

Visited August 2012
Deadwood, SD
“Good variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

There is something for everyone on the menu (sodium, gluten, allium issues all solved). The desserts are GREAT. They usually have drink specials. The only problem is sometimes you get forgotten. When the service is good, it is a great restaurant. I like outdoor seating in general, but here it is for smokers so I stay away.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paris, France
“Food is OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Food is ok, service is ok. Some people from Martinsville Info center suggested this restaurant. I didn't find any reason to come back one more time.

Visited October 2012
wcpearson3, Owner at Wild Magnolia, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry you did not have the best experience! Please make sure you ask for Mike next time you are in and we will make sure everything is better than expected. Once again, we are so very sorry we did not live up to your expectations, we pride ourselves in superior customer service, so we hope we have a second chance!
“Ok. Not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Switched burgers - bison and hamburger. Ruben was poorly constructed and mushy. Fries were not done. Fried mushrooms

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
wcpearson3, Owner at Wild Magnolia, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thanks for your time to write a review and I am so sorry we grilled the wrong type of burger for you! Wild Magnolia cooks each and every order fresh, I am so sorry we dropped the ball on your order. Please ask for Mike (the owner/operator) when you come in next, we will make 100% sure everything is perfect! Thanks for visiting Martinsville!