“We love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Ridgeway, VA
“We love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

It's funny - I do reviews for all the places I visit but had not thought to do one for my very own town!

We have lunch here several times a month. It's delicious! I am also a chai tea latte junky and I must say this place has the best! It is creamy and just the right blend of spices.

I am not a coffee drinker but my husband and son claim this place to have the best white chocolate mocha.

I highly recommend them - check them out!

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible place! A++”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

An incredibly peaceful and welcoming coffee/lunch/ice cream shop! Great ownership! Great prices! Great selection!

If you're thinking of a quick lunch or a quick beverage, this is the place to go!

If you're looking for a place to get some work done or have a leisurely get together with a friend, this is also the place to go!

Just a wonderful family owned and operated establishment! 5 stars!

• Visited June 2012
Martinsville, Virginia
“Excellent Coffee and Smoothies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

The coffee and smoothies are the best in town. There are books to read and purchase while you eat and drink. Many local authors have their books on display. If you have pets there are doggie treats for sale as well. Hot days there is ice cream and cold days there is soup!!! I especially like when they have evenings with local music ans wineries. We bring our own chairs and have a relaxing and enjoyable evening.

Visited July 2012
DeLand, Florida
“Relax and Unwind.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Binding Times is the "perfect little spot" for relaxing - with the best cup of coffee around to have with a great scone, or a delicious sandwich, or a really good dish of ice cream - and I do mean "really good". I live in Florida so obviously I'm not a "regular", but if I lived in M-Ville, I certainly would be! In addition to the excellent food choices, and relaxed and friendly feeling of the shop, I can browse through unusual and interesting books, or find unique greeting cards that seem to be perfect for what I need. I can't wait for my next trip to Martinsville - which will certainly include lunch or maybe an ice cream break - at Binding Times. I almost forgot - the freshly home-made soups are delicious and a real treat - especially on a chilly day (obviously not on my most recent visit when the temperature was in the 90's, but will be a definite choice when I visit in the Fall). For such a small shop, there are many choices of delicious things to eat and drink, in addition to some interesting browsing while waiting for the food to be prepared to order - and as the owner said - "always with a smile". No wonder this place is a "favorite" with family members who do live in Martinsville (and are "regulars"). It's easy to see why they like going there so much.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Martinsville, Virginia
“The perfect small town coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Binding Time is a unique and wonderful shop. You can get coffee (well duh), pastries (the scones are first rate!), sandwiches, ice cream, even treats for your doggie friends. They offer a selection of new and used books, along with titles of local interest. Their staff is always friendly, and loves a good conversation. In the summer, there have been some music and wine tastings held in their parking lot. This place ROCKS!

• Visited May 2012