“Very good, all the way across.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Martinsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Martinsville, Virginia
“Very good, all the way across.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

Don't let my not 5 star ratings confuse you. 5 stars is for when you walk away AMAZED. This place isn't quite earth shattering amazing; but its certainly good enough to bring you back again and again. The refried beans have no lard, so as a vegetarian; this is one of the few mexican restaurants I can safely eat the refried beans. I had the vegetarian fajitas with my wife; the waiter assumed I wanted the" for two" version, so it was practically double. That is alright, the food was good enough to where I ate more than I should have. The service is snappy, the food is reasonable, the quality is above the bar.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Richmond, Virginia
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

When you have no other place to go, this is the place to hang out and chat with friends. The staff is friendly and service is great. Love this place in the spring and summer can have lunch and dinner outside.

Martinsville
“No place is better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband, daughter and I love coming here as a family dinner about once a month. We LOVE the food and would not go to any other Mexican restaurant in this town. They always give us good service and we get to watch the sports we love while we are there! I would recommend this place to anyone trying to have a great dinner and experience. My daughter does not like Mexican food but they also have chicken tenders that she really loves! So it is a pleasant time every time we go!

• Visited November 2011
Stafford, Virginia
“Excellent Mexican Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Mi Ranchito has been a favorite of ours for a long time. Service is excellent and the food is hard to beat. My first experience eating Mexican food was years ago and it was at Mi Ranchito, and it was quite a pleasant experience. When we come into town, moved away several years ago, we always make an attempt to have at least one meal here.

• Visited October 2011
“Best in Martinsville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

Best Mexican food in town. $2 margaritas on Tuesday and thursdays. Cheap drinks. Good food. Nice outdoor seating.