Hotel was ok. Best part about this hotel are the pools. There is a baby pool which was large. There is an outdoor grill, washer and dryer, coke/pepsi & snack machines, and a complimentary breakfast. Breakfast s basic. Consists of donuts, toast, cereal, waffles, juice, coffee, and apples. Rooms were ok for the money. They were not as clean as I would have hoped. The worst part about the hotel is that if you are not from India then you will not be able to speak to almost any of the staff. The cleaning crew speaks VERY little English and the manager always had an english speaking employee by his side. Front desk staff was very friendly and helped us with a few of our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- .A Martinsville, Virginia hotel - Econo LodgeNestled in the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, the Econo Lodge ® hotel provides business and leisure travelers with relaxing and inviting accommodations.Local points of interest close to this Martinsville, VA hotel include:•Martinsville Speedway, home of the NASCAR Cup race•Virginia Museum of Natural History•Blue Ridge Institute & MuseumScenic opportunities are aplenty in this region thanks the natural barrier the surrounding mountains and lakes provide. Outdoor enthusiasts will delight in the multitude of recreation areas afforded in the vicinity. Whether you want to golf, swim, hike or bike, this area of Virginia offers something for everyone.Many entertainment venues, retailers and shopping centers are close to the hotel.This Martinsville, VA hotel provides full-service amenities like:•Free continental breakfast•Free wireless high-speed Internet access•Free local calls•Free coffeeAfter a busy day of work or play, guests of this Virginia hotel can come back and relax by the seasonal outdoor pool or unwind in the exercise room.Corporate travelers can take advantage of the modern conveniences afforded in the on-site business center, including a computer with Internet access, and copy and fax service. Two banquet and meeting rooms are located on the premises and can accommodate up to 200 people for most functions.In addition to standard amenities, all of our well-appointed guest rooms are furnished with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Ask about our rooms that have sofa sleepers. Connecting rooms are available.This Virginia hotel is pet-friendly; fees apply. For added convenience, laundry facilities are provided for guest use and valet cleaning service is available. Ample parking is provided.When you want countless features and an outstanding staff, look no further than the Econo Lodge hotel. Make a reservation with us today and experience all we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Martinsville
- Martinsville Best Western