“Still a good place for Mexican!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Mexican
Franklin, TN
“Still a good place for Mexican!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

While our experience was different, this time, I think that had more to do with our kids than anything else. I did order the Tacos el Pastor, or something like that, and did not know they had pineapple in them...that was an unpleasant surprise to me, but I suppose I just didn't read the description well enough ....getting back to my boys for causing some of our angst. Ultimately, we had to put our two boys at one table, left my brother's two boys at their original table (they were doing just fine), and the adults at a third table. Our server was gracious and attentive despite our difficulties. We may not come back, next year, but that has everything to do with our boys and the purpose for our trip to Marion and nothing to do with the restaurant. I would recommend Mi Puerto.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

hometown, usa
“Always pleased! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Read through all the reviews. You're in southwest Virginia not Mexico, therefore you won't be in an authentic Mexican restaurant. I've visited 48 of 50 states. This is one of my favorites. The prices are reasonable, very nice staff, clean restaurant, and awesome food & drinks. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Marion, Virginia
“Very good Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Very good Mexican food. Reasonably priced. Best Mexican Restaurant within 100 miles. If you are looking for a place to eat in Marion, give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Basic, American style Mexican, good service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stopped here to meet some friends. The interior is standard American-Mexican setup nothing spectacular but nice; the service was good, expedient, and friendly.
The food was average, 350 combinations of beans, rice, tortilla and a meat. Kidding, there were lots of combinations.
I had a ground beef taco and it was pretty tasty. It was also with me for about the next 4 hours. Burrrrp.
It was a decent choice.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

We got hungry on the road, pushed in Tripadvisor "Near me now Restaurant" This place was on the map. I don't believe you can stop in the middle of the road and get so lucky with the restaurant choice!!!
The food was delicious, service is very nice, prices are cheap.
I recommend to all traveler and locals to eat in My Puerta.
I have never seen so much cheese sous on Barrito. Yammmmy
Thank you!!