“Two Knights at the Knights In” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Madison Heights

You added Knights Inn Madison Heights to your Saves list
Knights Inn Madison Heights
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   3642 S. Amherst Highway, US Hwy 29 & Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA 24572   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Madison Heights
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Two Knights at the Knights In”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family and I stayed two nights at the Knights Inn while visitng family on our annual trip to Amherst. The Manager, Raj, his wife and staff were VERY friendly and accomodating. They even got us some milk for the kids cereal each morning so that we did not necessarily have to cross the highway to the local Quickie Mart. The pool looks like it was quite great in it's day, but still it was nice, clean and on a sunny day a great break for the kids. The rooms were also clean and well maintained. There were obviously some areas of the hotel that needed a facelift, but overall the quality of the customer service, and the cleanliness outweighed any outside appearance.

Thank you to the Knights Inn owners for maintaining the value of the hotel guest in a very lovely part of the state of Virgina!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Rustburg, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is a nice place, very clean, and staff are polite. It is away from the hustle and bustle of the town of Madison Heights The only draw back is that there is no wifi as advertized. Bring your own hot spot, and you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed here while visiting a friend at Sweet Briar and the thing that comes to mind when summarizing my stay at the Knights Inn at Madison Heights is "old, but still alright". The rooms could use a little TLC, but that's to be expected for the price. My only issues were in the bathroom, with my toilet clogging and the shower having hair in it already.

The location is very convenient when you're headed to it from the interstate and the staff at both check-in and check-out was friendly and efficient.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

It is an older building. Part of my ceiling was falling off. And the inside looks very dated. I only have two complaints. One is that when I turned the air conditioner/heater system on it smelled. The other is there were no 3-hole outlets in the walls. I had to unplug the microwave (which was plugged into an extension cord) in order to charge my laptop. Otherwise it was a good small room. There was cable, a desk, and a bed. The bed is what sold it for me. It was the best night's sleep I have ever gotten in a hotel bed. You know those lines you get when you have a good night's sleep? Yeah I got those from the bed and I NEVER get them from a hotel bed. It had hot water and reliable internet access.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was really worried about staying here after reading the other reviews, but I have to admit the place wasn't that bad. I don't know if they have recently completed renovations or not, but our room was clean, with updated furniture, fridge, and microwave. The heating/cooling unit worked fine. The bathroom was clean and the towels appeared to be relatively new. All of the linens were clean. The internet service worked fine. I was travelling with my child and never felt unsafe or worried about our safety. We never saw any evidence of bugs or mold. I thought the price was very reasonable for the room we had ($45.00 plus tax for 2 people on a Saturday night) and I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing an affordable, clean place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Cary, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We stayed here for one night in Dec 2012. Their "non-smoking" room is full of smoke smell with a sign "non-smoking". Changing the sign does not make a smoking room non-smoking!!!
No hot water during our stay there. They told us they were fixing it during the night and we would have hot water in the morning, but turned out no.
A/C is old old old...

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Madison Heights hotels

Woodstock, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The room was older, but clean. All linen was clean. It was comfortable. The owner who attended us at all times for the three night stay was extremely friendly, helpful and willing to please. He reworked our reservations such that we actually saved a few dollars.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Madison Heights? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Madison Heights

Address: 3642 S. Amherst Highway, US Hwy 29 & Amherst Hwy, Madison Heights, VA 24572
Location: United States > Virginia > Madison Heights
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Madison Heights
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Madison Heights 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Madison Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Knights Inn Madison Heights, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.