“Gooood Chick'n” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #112 of 253 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Distinctive, flavorful chicken made with a special blend of seasonings and served with hot, fresh buttermilk biscuits and one-of-a-kind fixin's like Dirty Rice and Cajun Pintos. From biscuit sandwiches filled with mouthwatering items like spicy chicken filets, seasoned sausage or steak, country ham, eggs and cheese, to sweet biscuits like our Cinnamon Pecan Twists and and Bo-Berry Biscuits.
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Gooood Chick'n”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I'm not one to give excellent ratings to a franchise restaurant, but every once in a while I need my fried chicken. Bojangales' chicken has a great crust, and their biscuits, dirty rice, and Cajun beans also rate with me.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Acton, California
“First time at a Bojangles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We had never heard of a Bojangles til we got to VA. It wasn't bad. My husband is a Cajun and liked their Cajun chicken. I can't eat spicey food, but they also had chicken strips that I could get that weren't spicey. So we both were able to order from the menu. He said it wasn't spicey hot like most Cajun Chicken, but it was good. The service was excellent, esp. for fast food. They were very friendly and helpful. We would go back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Service: When we went in today, there was a group of about 30 girls who ordered before we got there. The staff was responsive and made sure nobody had to wait too long for our food.

Food: While I agree that other, busier Bojangles restaurants have fresher food, I've also had worse food at the Bojangles near Fosters on 29. I'd say it's about average, with some really outstanding days when the higher ups are around. As for being healthy/non-healthy, actually you can get some weight-conscious food at Bojangles. For example, get the pinto beans or green beans instead of fries with combos. Get unsweet tea.

Price: The price can't be beat. The Cajun Filet Biscuit combo was on sale today for $3.99. I usually get the breast combo for $5. The low prices make you wonder why they're so low though.

Cleanliness: The drink station has been clean once when I've visited, and going about twice a month is probably a good estimate. The tables are usually clean however. The back of the house seems tidy sometimes, but sometimes there are fries on the ground or something like that.

Inside: No tvs, expect Wendy's type decor. Fake flowers, etc.

I'm excited for the Bojangles on Old Forest to be built considering it's a lot closer to work.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bedford, Virginia
“Fodd not up to Bojangle"s standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I would not return to this restaurant again. Other locations are much better than this one. The fries were cold and hard, the soft drink machine was not calibrated properly, the biscuits were terrible and the mac and cheese was old and dry.

• Visited July 2013