“Amazing!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Latin
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I are there with a for lunch. The chips & salsa were fresh, better than the other local places. The good food too, was fresh very tasteful. I'll definitely come back.

Richmond, Virginia
“I wish I lived closer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stopped here on a day trip to Lynchburg, based on other reviewers' comments. We really enjoyed it. The menu was very appealing, with a good selection of appetizers, soups, and entrees; some items were what I expected but many were unusual. The salsa was outstanding and obviously made on premises. In fact, everything was fresh and delicious. After being disappointed by guacamole at another place earlier in the week, my bruised sensibilities were soothed by the chunky guacamole at Delicia's. We also tried pupusas before our meals, hot from the griddle, and liked them very much.
The service was friendly and attentive, the food was excellent, the bathroom was clean, and the prices were very reasonable. What more can a traveler want?

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Best Latin American/Mexican restaurant in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have passed by this quaint restaurant time and time again so we finally decided to try it. We were pleasantly surprised by what we had found! The owner was our waiter (Rudy) and he was wonderfully hospitable, like we were visiting his home for dinner. The food was phenomenal, which is something my husband has been looking for since we moved to the area (he's a New Mexican native). If I may quote my husband, "It was like a salsa dance in my mouth!" Will be recommending this gem of a restaurant to all of our Mexican/Latin American food-loving friends.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Central VA
“Delicia's (Latin)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Tried a relatively new Mom & Pop restaurant and was mote than satisfied. Delicia's is a small and unassuming place but the food was very fresh and tasty. It is informal and good for families. They offer cuisine from El Salvador and Mexico. I went with a dish from El Salvador that included chicken, beet, shrimp, and pupusa. Service was a little disorganized (3 different people), but good, friendly and polite. Prices are quite reasonable also. My entree, one of the bigger and more expensive was about $10. My $6 mojito wasn't a fancy presentation but tasted great.

I would recommend this restaurant!

Woody

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Forest VA
“A Different Taste”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

For most American, Latino food means Mexican. That is not all there is and this is a pleasant change. The flan is excellent so save room. Go with the speacials and you won't be disappointed. This area is not friendly to different ethnic foods so here' hoping this will be the exception.

Visited August 2013

Been to Delicia's? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Delicia's, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.