“Reasonable, comfortable, friendly services” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd.

You added Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1910 University Blvd., Lynchburg, VA 24502   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Lynchburg
“Reasonable, comfortable, friendly services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

That was a just perfect experience!! Very friendly and professional services. I really enjoyed stay at very reasonable costs.
That was a definitely good start for me to settle in this city. I heard so much things to do, where to eat at front service.

• Stayed October 2012
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, January 28, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel due to a stay in Lynchburg for seven days. The atmosphere was very clean. I was so amazed and very pleased with the staff, especially the manager who helped me with anything that I needed. In my circumstance, my son had mailed me a package as a result of the holidays, and I needed to get it before I left to return overseas. However, it did not come in the mail. After I left, the manager assisted me in making sure I would receive my package. I will return to this hotel because the service and courtesy of their staff are excellent. Thank you for making my stay comfortable.

Room Tip: Any room is excellent, but I stayed on the first floor. This was easy access to meet my needs.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, January 19, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we jbelieve that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Madison Heights, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Our company uses about 30 to 40 room-nights a week at this hotel. The manager, Mike, provides exceptional service, and he is available whenever I need him. All of the employees are easy to deal with, and they go out of their way to help me whenever my company has a problem. The rooms are always clean, as well. The best thing that I can say about this hotel is the service and value. I chose to regularly use this hotel because the price was great, and you get a lot for the money. Each room has a kitchen; this truly provides a comfortable experience.

Furthermore, I always suggest it to friends that come from out of town to visit Liberty.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, December 21, 2012

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location
Richfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Love the clean, comfortable rooms. The kichenette is very nice, allowing some meals to be prepared. Really enjoy the location being so close to the Liberty University facilities. Appreciate the price be very affordable. Will always check here first for accommodations in Lynchburg.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the first floor so you do not have to wait on the elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, December 3, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Columbia, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on business. Good rooms. New flat screens. Bed are comfortable. Could be better. Great rates for the area. Front desk staff is really helpful and nice. Manger is one of the best ones I have met.

• Stayed November 2012
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, November 21, 2012

Pikeville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great value, extremely clean, Entire staff was amazing! Very conveniently located. Needs more kid friendly channels on tv, but other than that all good. Will definitely stay again. The manager went above and beyond to make it a comfortable stay. Very appreciated.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, November 12, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. I want you to know it has been an honor and a pleasure for me and my staff to serve you and your family. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Lynchburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

After a house fire my family and I stayed here for appx 2 weeks. The staff were very helpful and very pleasant. Even after suffering a tragic loss , they made it a little easier for us. The only complaint was they didnt have automatic doors bringing in your luggage.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
brish0213, Manager at Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., responded to this review, October 25, 2012

Been to Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd.

Address: 1910 University Blvd., Lynchburg, VA 24502
Location: United States > Virginia > Lynchburg
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Lynchburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Lynchburg
Lynchburg Extended Stay
Extended Stay Lynchburg

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Lynchburg - University Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.