“Great Pizza With Fresh Ingredients” 4 of 5 stars

434-582-4700
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 272 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Amazingly delicious Italian restaurant. I would LOVE to rate it. GREAT find in Lynchburg, Virginia. Thank you very much.
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great Pizza With Fresh Ingredients”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

My wife and I order pizza there from time to time.
We don't like chains.
Good place for great local service.
Husband and wife owners.

Visited February 2012

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Recommend. Nice food and friendly environment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

My hubby, my son and I had dinner at La Villa while staying in Lynchburg for a few days. We liked the atmosphere and food was fresh and good! My husband had Lazanha and it came hot bubbling :) I ordered a Chef Salad and I was surprised by how big it was! I had plain balsamic and olive oil for a dressing and I don't regret! The salad itself was very tasty and so the Lazagna. My son had kids Fettuccine Alfredo and it came with a drink and a little ice cream. Overall nice experience. We would eat at La Villa again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Keizer, Oregon
“Authentic Italian in a friendly, casual atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

Driving through Southern Virginia, my husband and I stopped here for a quick lunch. The restaurant has a pizzeria interior with comfortable booths and tables, patrons engaged in conversation, and NCAA basketball on the television. The calzone was wonderful, fresh, hot, and served with a tangy marinara dipping sauce. Portions are very generous. Our server was attentive without being intrusive, and provided an extra container of the delicious sauce to enjoy with our leftovers.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great dinner! Friendly atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012 via mobile

We ate here for the first time yesterday... Who knew that this gem of restaurant was right under our nose. It's in and Pizza Inn building. The staff was friendly... The manager (maybe owner... Dont know) asked us twice is all was good. The food was generous and very good. The menu has a nice variety of offerings. We will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Never been to Italy...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

But I've visited quite a few Italian joints here in America.  This is among the best!