“Freshly Prepared Authentic Food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 272 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Lynchburg's Premiere Indian-Mediterranean Fusion Restaurant. Taste homemade Indian and Lebanese food. Try our lunch buffet Monday through Friday. Many Vegetarian dishes. Menu includes Gyros, Hummus, Tabouli, Falafel, Baklava, Chicken Tikka Masala,Homemade Parathas, Biryani, Chai, Mango Lassi and the best Kheer (rice pudding).
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
“Freshly Prepared Authentic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had a great experience in this small med/Indian restaraunt. Most everything is made from scratch. We had a mango lassie which was very good and came in a very large glass. We had the hummus for an appetizer and curry for the entre. The baklava and mango pudding where excellent.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Montrose, PA
“Fantastic meal and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I visited Hot and Cold Café late in the day on Saturday, April 13, 2013. I was in Lynchburg with my son visiting a college and it was my birthday! I love Greek food so I went for a pedicure and then to the Hot and Cold Café. It was fantastic. I was there late in the day and the owner was so friendly and nice to me. I told him that I love hummus so he brought me a sampler while I looked over the menu. I can't even remember what I ended up ordering but everything was fantastic! This is a must-do if I'm ever back in Lynchburg again. What a nice birthday meal!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Fantastic Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went to dinner last night at Hot & Cold Cafe. Was greeted by the owner, Uday, and told about some of the food on his menu. We began our meal with an appetizer of Falafel, which was very tasty. Uday added a side of his own special hot sauce for us to try which really kicked things up a notch. Next we ordered the Chicken Curry and the Chicken Tikka Masala - we ordered it Indian hot and it did not disappoint. We look forward to our next visit to try some of the other amazing dishes listed on their menu and to see our new friend Uday again =)

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Virginia
“Very Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We ate a late lunch on a recent Saturday at the Hot&Cold Cafe. While the buffet looked tempting, we opted for ala carte. Our group ordered the lamb curry (excellent), the paneer (also excellent), one of the lentil dishes (excellent), a lamb/spinach/onion wrap (good), and the sampler plate of hummus, babaganoush, & falafel (good). We also had the mixed pickle and spicy onion sides as condiments and both of these were outstanding (and very spicy). For drinks we had the mango lassi and chai (both excellent). For dessert, we had the mango pudding (excellent), the kheer (very good), and the mango ice cream (excellent). We were the last table of the lunch rush, so the owner (a delightful Indian gentleman) spent some time chatting with us, and we learned he made everything from scratch! I would definitely recommend visiting!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Goode, Virginia, United States
“Vegetarians delight.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

In Lynchburg where it can be difficult to dine out as a vegetarian, we have here a treasure! The owner is a doll, service is wonderful and the food is divine. A small cafe atmosphere makes it an ideal spot for a chitter chattin' date with a friend.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Hot and Cold Cafe? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hot and Cold Cafe, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.