“Great Meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Springfield, Virginia
“Great Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very good food. Service was good but a little slow. Save room for desert they were great. The chef came out and chatted with the guests. Good atmosphere. Lots of free parking on the street. This place does get busy so I would recommend a reservation when you eat at Main Street Eatery.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lynchburg, VA
“LOVE IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love Main St Eatery! The food here is amazing every time, the ambiance is special and the dessert cart is impossible to resist. I especially love the paella which is outstanding The difference here is that the chef owner Urs cares about the food and his guests. He uses the freshest ingredients he can find and cooks it perfectly. One year the restaurant was not going to be opened New Years Eve so I called and spoke with Urs and basically begged him to be open so my friends and I could celebrate there. A couple of days later he called me personally and said they had changed their mind!! Needless to say we had a wonderful evening!! Don't forget to check out Octoberfest when the menu is the best in town! Oh, andante dessert cart?? Save room or you will never forgive yourself.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Rack of Lamb!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

If I had to choose my last meal on earth, I would visit Main Street... Prepared perfectly, the lamb was cooked with love and presented with care!!! Service team was great, and was a nice compliment to the AWESOME food. Started with a dozen 1/2 shelled raw oysters, salad, entree and dessert. My wife and I love comming back for the great food and friendly service!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, Michigan
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

Had dinner here at the suggestion of Carriage House Bed and Breakfast. They had an Octoberfest menu and the food and atmosphere was fantastic!

Visited November 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Very accommodating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I took some work collegues for dinner and found this experience very satisfactory. I am mainly vegetarian and when I saw nothing on the menu I was very concerned. I asked the waitress to se what the chef may be able to do. He came through with a wonderful, tasty dish. All others had very good meals as well. Nice atmosphere and not rushed at all yet service was very attentive. Will definitely go back on the next visit to Lynchburg.