“Rainy night traveling” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 270 restaurants in Lynchburg
Virginia
“Rainy night traveling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Traveling for Thanksgiving, it was miserable travel day. Poured rain, foggy, and a lot of traffic. On arriving in Lynchburg, was pleased to see a Chick-fil-a drive through restaurant adjacent to the place I was staying. Was promptly and courteously greeted, placed my order, they confirmed it back and it was ready by the time I got to the window to pay. Greeted with a warm smile, asked if I needed extra napkins and condiments, wished me a nice night. Something you don't get very often with fast food places anymore.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
north carolina
“They are so good at what they do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

We were in Lynchburg for family weekend and needed to eat lunch Friday shortly after noon. We decided to eat Chick-Fil-A but when we pulled in to the one on Wards Road, it was packed. We could see people packed inside and the drive-thru line wrapped around 3/4's of the building. Since we weren't in a hurry, I decided the four of us would go in and eat there anyway. It was unbelievable how quickly and efficiently AND pleasantly they moved us through the line, took and provided our order for us. The food was awesome as always! Chick-Fil-A always seems to be well managed but I was especially impressed with the quality of the staff and their pleasant and positive outlook. Chick-Fil-A on Wards Road is the bomb, even if it seems to be packed!

Visited October 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“popular and tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Expect large crowds of people due to the overwhelming taste and popularity of CHICK FILA . People of all ages and cultures can be seen enjoying that oh so delicious chicken sandwich. The bottom line for this place is you get what you pay for.

Visited October 2013
Brownsburg, Indiana, United States
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

As always, great service and quality. Very friendly staff and food cooked to perfection. Good food. Little wait.

Visited August 2013
“Excellent service! Great events!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I love Chick-fil-A for all the reasons they stand for. It's not a fast food restaurant. It's almost a full service restaurant. Bringing food to the table. Refreshing drinks. Involved in the community. I love it so much I decided to work there!

• Visited July 2013