“Great TRIP” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University

You added Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3777 Candlers Mountain Rd, Liberty University - East Campus, Lynchburg, VA 24502   |
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Lynchburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Although most hotels in the area were booked I was able to get a room during a very busy weekend. Was able to park close to the main entrance, as it seems all the parking is situated close to the entrance. The front desk staff was very pleasant. I was given a choice of floors, which I can't remember another hotel asking me my preference.
When we got to the room it was clean and the king bed was comfortable. Directv service was a nice treat as well. The breakfast the next morning was varied, with fresh fruit as well.
The only negative was the sofa bed was uncomfortable, I could feel the springs when I was making the bed. Maybe the sofa beds will be upgraded during the next renovation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Brian K, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
We are glad that we were able to accommodate your family on such a busy weekend… fall is a beautiful to visit Central Virginia! Thank you for your compliments on our Breakfast and expanded television line-up that is now available through Directv. You are correct, the sofa beds are scheduled to be upgraded as part of our remodeling which will begin next month. THANKS!
Apex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I came on a busy week for the hotel but still found everyone quick to help. I enjoyed talking with the hotel staff who prepared breakfast. I think she was my favorite part of the stay. The young man at the front desk bent over backwards to help when I needed to move rooms. He called during my lunch break and offered to help me pack and move my belongings. There was not a staff member that I came in contact with that was not helpful. The free massages as well as the hot tub and pool were excellent ways to relax after very stressful days. The room had everything I needed and was very quiet for doing homework into the evening hours and sleep came quickly. Cant wait to stay on my next visit to Liberty,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Brian K, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Although taking intensives can be stressful, we try to provide a relaxing environment, complete with Massages on Monday & Thursday evenings and Classical Guitar Performances on Wednesday nights. Something new we have recently added is a Pizza Social to welcome students on Sunday evening which includes a presentation about resources available to students at the Jerry Falwell Library. Thank you for sharing your comments about our friendly staff at the Wingate Lynchburg. We can’t wait for you to come back!

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lynchburg/Liberty University? Share your experiences!