“Service not so hot” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
“Service not so hot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Went there the past week on Sunday mid afternoon well past the church rush and the service was slow, really slow. I took my food home and ate it later because we other shopping to do before the stores closed.

• Visited April 2014

Goode, Virginia, United States
“A great place for young people”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

If you are between the age of 18 to 30 then go here. This place caters to that age group. The food is average.

Visited August 2013
Lynchburg
“Great food at a great price! Especially if you're a Stripes Club Member”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I love TGIFridays! I am a Stripes Club member and it's so easy to rack up points for coupons. I rarely ever go there without at least an $8 off coupon. Plus, these coupons are good for specials like their appetizer specials at the bar. Their food is good and the atmosphere is nice in the bar and restaurant area. And I usually always have good service. My only complaint is that the food display is not always consistent. For instance, I've ordered one of their desserts a few different times and it's looked differently each time - sometimes a smaller portion, sometimes placed in a different plate or bowl. But overall, for the price, this restaurant is great!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lynchburg
“GOOD STAND-BY FOR A LAST MINUTE DINNER”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We didn't feel like cooking last night so we headed to TGIFriday because my wife was in the mood for ribs. The ribs were very tender; fall off the bone tender and she enjoyed them. I ordered a flat iron steak with the Langostino Lobster Topping. The steak was very tender and had a bit of heat, which was very good. The service was very prompt and friendly. Tried some different sides instead of fries; the tomato and mozzarella cheese was very good and their slaw is always a favorite with us. Only disappointments were the lobster topping...really not worth the extra $3-4 because it was only a few small pieces, which I couldn't taste in the sauce; and, we were cold in the restaurant at 6PM...we were under a fan that made it too chilly.

• Visited July 2013
Bedford, Virginia
“Food just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food at this place was just ok. I ordered a steak and it came out still raw in the middle. The prices are a little high and the service a little slow.

• Visited April 2013