This B&B is newer, having been a remodeled home. The inside is really lovely. We stayed in the Peacock Suite and enjoyed it very much. The only complaint we had is that the pillows were not very comfortable - either one was very hard and the other one totally mushy.... new pillows would be a help. It is a very quiet place to stay but just be aware - it is out in the middle of the countryside. There are no stores or restaurants close by. That being said, Beth and Spencer, can provide you with wine if you would like some and/or you can buy some items and bring them back and use the guest's fridge. The breakfasts are simply amazing and Spencer sings in the kitchen while preparing the food. It's quite charming. Beth and Spencer are lovely people and they do a very nice job running their B&B. You will be very well taken care of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville