Inn keepers, Beth and Spencer were extremely accommodating. They served us fresh, hot out of the oven blue berry pie with homemade strawberry ice cream. Since we were the only guests staying in the beautiful six suite inn on a Sunday, we upgraded to the honeymoon suite for $40. Stone Manor is located near many Loudoun Co. wineries and a few great restaurants in Lovettsville and Purcellville. We were served a delicious six course breakfast that was homemade with fresh ingredients. Each course was "out of this world tasty". We thoroughly enjoyed our one night stay and plan to return. We walked through the entire inn and scoped out the other five suites so we have an idea of which one to select next. We emailed many of our friends and family or our experience at the inn and wanted to share our comments on-line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast