My husband and I had an enjoyable one night stay at the Stone Manor to celebrate our 17th anniversary. Spencer the host greeted us when we first arrived and gave us the tour of the different rooms available. We had booked the Turret Room and we're very pleased. The bed is only full size not queen (made it cozier) and that was a good thing because the air conditioning is controlled by a panel in the hallway, not in each individual room. Spencer did forget to point this out so it got quite cold with three vents in the bedroom. Did not get a chance to try the huge jacuzzi bathtub but the double shower was excellent. Plenty of hot water and sprayers on all sides - loved it.
The property itself is beautiful with a wonderful garden and a new structure that will become a wine tasting house. It was very quiet in the evening and we were treated to a gourmet breakfast all cooked by our host Spencer. It was delicious and the company of three other older couples made our stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast