The property is set back 4 miles from the main road and is very nice and well kept. However, I have a few issues with the place which I am hoping to highlight: 1) the room we stayed in (Blue Delft) was somewhat rustic with bugs in the bathroom and a very squeaky bed - you must be prepared for this. 2) country music blasted at 5 in the morning which awoke us - probably an infrequent occurrence but still...
Breakfast is great, you can tell the homeowners are really passionate about their place, and it is in a wonderful location if you want to see the various vineyards in the area. Overall, I would probably try a new place next time (perhaps something in downtown Leesburg which I thought was amazing) but I can see how some people can have a better experience than us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Expedia so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville