It was so nice that we have stayed here twice! Spencer and Beth are great hosts and we will def go back there again.
You are greeted by the owners Beth and Spencer. They are absolutely a wonderful couple. We stated in the peacock room both times. THe house is georgeous and VERY spacious.
Breakfast is a wonderful spread of homemade quiches, turnovers, scones, suasage, bacon, eggs, and more which are all made by Beth and Spencer. THe last time we stayed was over Xmas 2011. We even had lil gifts to open along with breakfast. We shared a wonderful morning with their family there as well. I see no reason that anyone would walk away from the table hungry.
For lunch and dinner there are many of wonderful places near by via a short drive. Our favorite is Magnolias at the Mill. The food is so good that we are going to use them to cater our wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast