My husband and I stayed here for my birthday on March 16-18th and I have to say it was unimaginable. I LOVED Spencer and Beth; they were welcoming, inviting, kind and genuinely caring. The first night we were on our way out and we needed some recommendations and we were served wine and smoked salmon. I was in heaven and so was my husband. we went to Magnolias at the Mill and received a 10% discount and the food was delectable. Breakfast was delicious and original; plus she catered to me because I do not eat pork or beef and my husband is allergic to fruit. We were served exactly what we wanted. Beth made us some organic bath salt for our night in the jacuzzi for my birthday. We are already planning our next trip there. I recommend this B&B to anyone and have recommended it to everyone since we've been back.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.