We stayed here one night during a holiday weekend. The entire place is just beautiful. We had the peacock room, which I think is smaller than the other ones, but it was great. It was clean. And the couple that runs the place were incredibly friendly and helpful. The best part of the trip was the brunch at Stone Manor. It was served in this gorgeous dining room on a long table for all the guests. It was several courses and everything was delicious. The only complaint is the wine bottle my boyfriend purchased to be waiting in our room; it was awful (and from Oregon, which is strange since there are VA vineyards all around). That was the only disappointment.
While there, we drove to some vineyards during the day and at night we drove over to the casino in Charleston, WV. We also wanted to try the Restaurant on Patowmack Farm, but it is closed on Sundays!
I will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville