My fiance and I, along with our puppy, stayed at Stone Manor in late September. We were in the area for a friend's wedding and were beyond thrilled we chose Stone Manor as our place to stay instead of any of the other options in the area. We have been to many B & Bs throughout our travels over the years and this one was by far the best we've ever been to! We stayed in the East Wing suite, which was competitively priced with neighboring hotels, and all I can say is that if you're debating a place to stay based on price then this should be a no brainer. The value and experience are both tremendous. After we arrived my fiance asked me to remind him of the cost per night, because he was shocked that the room wasn't more expensive (it was all so luxurious). Our weekend was planned solely around attending our friend's wedding that Saturday, but the 3 days overall turned into a wonderful vacation that we hope to do again the next time we have an opportunity!
Beth and Spencer are the most hospitable hosts we've ever met, in addition to being such sincerely caring and extremely nice people, and great cooks! They think of all your needs before you even do. My fiance and I traveled from CT and got stuck on the road the Friday night we went down and we wound up not getting in until 1am... We would have been completely fine with just letting ourselves into the room quietly and getting settled, but Beth still greeted us warmly at the door and helped us. To top that off, Beth came through in a pinch for us when we needed help preparing a card and wrapping a gift for our friends wedding just in time for us to leave without showing up late!
The breakfasts are to die for. I could go on and on. They are so filling you won't need to eat anything until dinner. The cooking is so creative and there's variety each day (my favorite was the white chocolate chip pancakes)
We booked the room last spring and then went and then adopted our puppy in August, just a month before our stay. Our puppy had a lot of separation anxiety at the time so we felt compelled to take her and were thrilled to learn we could bring her along. Beth and Spencer were extremely kind to our pup and we could tell that she felt happy there too :)
Overall, we can honestly say this was the best place we've ever stayed at. Just staying at Stone Manor alone is plenty of good reason to visit the Lovettsville area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast