My partner and I came upon this place by accident, and it turned out to be one of the best B&B's we've stayed in. We were lucky enough to book the two largest rooms during our 4 night stay - the Peacock Suite and the Manor Suite for 2 nights each. Both were huge, beautiful and very comfortable rooms. The 6 course breakfast every morning made from scratch by the innkeepers was simply delicious and really allowed us to have a full day ahead without worrying about eating for many hours. All in all, a wonderful experience. Spence and Beth are amazing hosts (and chefs!) and we hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stone Manor on Mountain Road is surrounded by five vineyards and boasts one of the finest biking roads in the country, luxurious suites, spa products, and beautiful gardens. Stone Manor is known for its rich collection of stained glass windows and the beautiful and productive gardens. The Manor's breakfasts boast homemade jams, jellies, fresh eggs from our own animals and other locally produced and organic treats. The rooms are richly appointed, with luxurious bathing suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Hotel Lovettsville
- Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard Bed And Breakfast