“Thanks to tripadvisor reviews” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Ashburn, Virginia
“Thanks to tripadvisor reviews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Never heard about this restaurant nor would we have ever tried this place if not for the rating and reviews here. The best Western food I ever had. I never thought there is much to like in Mac & Cheese until I tasted it here.

Everything we tried here was perfectly cooked. presented and yummy!! Since their menu changes seasonally, can't wait to visit in Fall to try to famous dishes.

The place would have been a bomb if was situation in farm or on the banks of a river or lake.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Amazing Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a lunch sport after tubing trip. Found this by chance. What a great surprise. As wonderful dining experience as I've had in many world capitals in a casual atmosphere. A winner.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent meal in the country....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

.......but expect to pay city prices. We decided to have dinner here after visiting a nearby winery to see what all the buzz was about. We were not disappointed, the food was amazing. Enjoyed the charming waitstaff and their obvious enthusiasm for the food. Our waiter told us the quail's egg used in our appetizer came from his brother's farm and he assured us that they were "happy quails". We ordered the breakfast for dinner appetizer, pork belly, cheese grits, and aforementioned quail's egg and it was very tasty. Skipped the salads, a bit pricey. We ordered the filet special, based on the recommendation of the winery owner and it was exceptional. Had that lovely crust on the outside and perfectly seasoned. We also ordered the catfish and hoppin john and it was a nice juxtaposition to the heavier filet. I don't usually care much for catfish but this was locally caught and beautifully sautéed and didn't have that river bottom taste I associate with farmed catfish. We finished off the meal with toffee bread pudding to share and it was the perfect finale. We ordered a bottle of one of the inexpensive wines on the menu and our total bill, with tip, was $130. Did we enjoy it? Absolutely. Can we afford to go there on a regular basis? Maybe not, but we will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lantzville, BC, Canada
“Take time to find this gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I sought out this restuarant twice in the past week because it was so good. An unexpected gem in this little town serves exceptional food and the servers are second to none. The menu has a good selection of unique choices and there are always specials, either choice bringing you wonderfully presented and perfectly prepared food. Between us we had salmon, halibut, lamb, and pork tenderloin, and all were excellent. The appetizers are interesting and delicious. And for what you get the prices are very reasonable. Inside or out the ambiance is welcoming. Seek this place out - you will not be disappointed.

Visited June 2013
“Phenomenal cuisine in the most unexpected place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

You wouldn't expect to find a dining experience of this caliber in Lovettsville, Virginia. From the service to the cuisine, yes, I said cuisine, not food, food is too generic a word to describe what MTB serves, my experience at Market Table was spot on.

I started with the fresh, locally grown tempura vegetables. Simply fantastic. Perfectly portioned as not to spoil my appetite for the main course. My dining partner, a business associate, opted to start with the foix gras, which he was quite pleased with as well.

I chose as my main course the pork belly and little neck clams. Wonderful! I later found out that that particular entree is the owner's/Chef's personal favorite and specialty. It shows.

Lovettsville is a bit out of the way but this gem of a restaurant is well worth the drive. It's charming atmosphere, wonderfully attentive and pleasant staff and fantastic cuisine make this a destination worthy of many a return visit.

• Visited April 2013