“A touch of perfection” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Park City, Utah
“A touch of perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

Our bed and breakfast recommended the restaurant. The town is super quaint so we were wondering about the culinary experience. We weren't disappointed. The chilled tomato soup was perfection. The pork was perfect and paired with unique fresh ingredients. The young waiter was a treat as he was versed in food and wine like an old pro. We waited to have dessert thinking we could find something in a neighboring town, but that was our mistake. We should have tried it here. Im sure it would have beenjust as perfect. There's nothing anywhere close open past sundown.

96% Recommend
“Delicious, fresh, friendly and consistent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have feen a fan of MTB since they opened and would save visits for "special "occasions". A business dinner, a friend's birthday, etc. Now that we are lucky enough to live two blocks away, I have fallen love with MTB for an entirely new reason!

After attending the Lovettsville Mayfest this past Saturday and being the next person in line when thevperson in front of me got five bbq platters and they ran out )-:, I decided to walk home for a lighter lunch. As I prepared to turn onto Loudoun Street, I saw the MTB sign and went right in. They were pretty crowded for a Sat lunch at around 12:45. The servers greeted me warmly as usual and did not hesitate when I stated I was eating light. He brought me a chilled bottle of water beautifully presented in a clear milk bottle. He expertly and with quiet enthusiasm described the soups - mushroom or onion bisque - which both sounded delish to me - he noted the chive blossoms were grown in their own garden and when pushed, stated it was his fave. So of course, I ordered it. It was wonderfyl! Creamy, intense - lovely with a piece of fresh farm bread dipped in.

I ordered a mac & cheese to go for dinner with a local greens side salad, paid the reasonable $16 bill, tipped great, thanked my server and walked a block home.

Wow! The convenience of a small town bistro!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lovettsville, Virginia
“Excellent food and they make you feel at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Took my family for dinner the other night, have been meaning to get here since the owners changed and it became the Market Table Bistro. We used a Restaurant.com certificate which helped with the bill. The menu had foods from the local area and many local Loudoun wines to choose from. Listing the farms where the items came on the menu from was a nice touch. The food was excellent, the best you can get anywhere near downtown Lovettsville. Our server was very nice and ensured we had everything we needed. The fare was a little more expensive than we expected (for Lovettsville), but not bad and definitely worth what we paid. For our family this would be a once or twice a month place, not a weekly outing. The kids were happy with their choices and my son just went for the prime rib and had everyone trying to eat his dinner. My pork tenderloin with asparagus was very nice and my wife's shrimp was also very nice. We liked the meals so much we went for dessert as well and had the chocolate lava cake, ice cream and cookie served in a mini-skillet with milk (highly recommended). Excellent meal with not-too-big portions. We had a great night and will most assuredly be back. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northern Virginia
“Superb fare, excellent service, casual but not too - feels like European countryside meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Fabulous as always! As I've said before, a world class chef and service is exceptional. Restauranteurs who know their business and offer Western Loudoun County a food experience only found much closer to DC. Bistro ambience is very nice, warm, welcoming, two different rooms, one smaller and more romantic, other classic bistro. Jason could hold his own next to any chef in DC. Super clean, very organized. Local farm offerings and seasonal fare.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delaware
“Lovely food and attentive service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

My elderly father and I went in for a weekday lunch. We were immediately seated and offered a cool water carafe to keep at the table. Some people were seated outdoors on a shaded patio as well. I had a deceptively simple potato and green onion soup, smooth and refreshing. I also had an amazing chicken liver pate with an onion relish that I would happily enjoy every day. My father's salmon on a bed of mixed greens was perfectly cooked and a gorgeous color. Everything was just right and locally sourced where possible. It was fun watching the owner jar dilly beans at the counter and we talked about memories of fried chicken and dilly bean picnics from our past.