We stayed here as it was close to the relatives we were visiting. The location was convenient for us, it was clean and the room was fine. The breakfast was OK, but I've been to better. I wouldn't highly recommend it, but there wasn't anything that would compel me to give it a poor rating.
It's as average as average gets.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel Lorton
- Comfort Inn Lorton
- Lorton Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Lorton hotel is ideally located off I-95 just a few minutes away from the nation’s Capital and 2 blocks from the Amtrak Auto Train station. It offers many service amenities and features including a complimentary Hot Breakfast buffet, free weekday newspaper, free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop, fitness center and access to Gold’s Gym, business center, complimentary shuttle to the Metro station for easy access to downtown DC. Hotel guests can enjoy a 10% discount on participating area restaurants. Local historic attraction in the area include George Washington’s Estate Garden Mount Vernon, the world class Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton and George Mason’s estate Gunston Hall Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Gunston Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.