Stayed here with over 100 8th grade students, parents & staff for 3 nights while touring the DC area. Had a very warm & comfortable stay. Rooms were spacious &had 2 queen beds in them with comfortable mattresses - very important after walking around the DC area all day! Hotel staff went out of their way to attend to our various needs, even setting up a buffet table in the hallway for breakfast with a variety of fresh food. Jane worked tirelessly with a bright smile to have all of us fed & off to our tours on time! She's quite an asset to this hotel. Thanks, again, Jane for all you did!!
I will definitely be staying here again if I'm ever in the area again!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel Lorton
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel
- Comfort Inn Lorton
- Lorton Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Lorton hotel is ideally located off I-95 just a few minutes away from the nation’s Capital and 2 blocks from the Amtrak Auto Train station. It offers many service amenities and features including a complimentary Hot Breakfast buffet, free weekday newspaper, free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop, fitness center and access to Gold’s Gym, business center, complimentary shuttle to the Metro station for easy access to downtown DC. Hotel guests can enjoy a 10% discount on participating area restaurants. Local historic attraction in the area include George Washington’s Estate Garden Mount Vernon, the world class Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton and George Mason’s estate Gunston Hall Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Gunston Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.