“Great friendly place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Lorton
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great friendly place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

It is a pleasure staying at this property. It is nice to deal with friendly staff such as William when checking in, or Lisa with her warm smile when checking out and even Jane who helps with keeping the breakfast area well stocked and clean.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. It's so great to see William mentioned here -- although I am obviously biased William is one of those guys that cares about his guests and yet rarely gets credit for it. He will be embarressed when I tell him but I am sure he will be very happy to hear his name mentioned! I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
macungie
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My mom and her companion's stay here was excellent. Due to weather conditions there were many changes in travel plans. Lisa was extraordinary in helping me modify the plans for them and Cintya G and Tony Gravely were fabulous. Great place to stay. Highly recommnend this motel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I will certainly share your comments with our team -- It looks like a wide range of our team members stepped up and performed exceptionally during your stay. Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

Stafford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We had our wedding guests stayed at this hotel. We booked about 20 rooms for our guests. Staff was very enthusiastic and provided very good service. Hotel was able to accommodate last day, last hour, and even last minute requests from our guests. Hotel facility was very clean. Hotel also provided private breakfast room for our guests.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
You can always count on us! It is always so rewarding to be part of an event like this in someones life -- Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff, great room and enjoyable breakfast. My husband and I were stranded in Lorton because Auto Train was out of service for several days due to Hurricane Sandy. Instead of one day, we spent four days at the hotel. The manager, Tony Gravley, the front desk Lisa and Gregg were very supportive during our stay. The breakfast room staff were helpful and kept the area very clean. We highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Room Tip: We were in 412 and had a nice view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Averill Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nice, clean reasonably priced hotel. Super convenient to I95, Fort Belvoir, DLA HQ, and the train and metro stations. Brand new and excellent beds throughout the facility. Staff is very nice, particularly Jane (breakfast setup) and Lisa (front desk). Not a 5 star hotel in terms of elegance, but a 5 star in terms of convenience, service and value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. Jane is a STAR and Lisa is a pure professional -- It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Philadedlphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

A good place to stay. Tony, manager, came around to make sure there were no problems with the room or hotel. A very nice touch.

People working the breakfast were very helpful. Items were constantly replaced.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. Tony takes alot of pride in talking it up with folks during our breakfast hours. A very rare and valuable talent -- A true asset to our team! We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

Ken White
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I had a relaxing time. Got some much needed rest and the service was excellent Lisa was a huge help and very nice. I would stay here again and would tell a friend. Breakfast was a good spread and I loved mingling with the older guest that were there on their way to Florida on the auto train.

• Stayed October 2012
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. Lisa is truely a STAR and I will certainly share your comments with her. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

General Manager, Comfort Inn Gunston Corner

Been to Comfort Inn Gunston Corner? Share your experiences!