Great staff, great room and enjoyable breakfast. My husband and I were stranded in Lorton because Auto Train was out of service for several days due to Hurricane Sandy. Instead of one day, we spent four days at the hotel. The manager, Tony Gravley, the front desk Lisa and Gregg were very supportive during our stay. The breakfast room staff were helpful and kept the area very clean. We highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel
- Comfort Inn Gunston Corner Hotel Lorton
- Comfort Inn Lorton
- Lorton Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Lorton hotel is ideally located off I-95 just a few minutes away from the nation’s Capital and 2 blocks from the Amtrak Auto Train station. It offers many service amenities and features including a complimentary Hot Breakfast buffet, free weekday newspaper, free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop, fitness center and access to Gold’s Gym, business center, complimentary shuttle to the Metro station for easy access to downtown DC. Hotel guests can enjoy a 10% discount on participating area restaurants. Local historic attraction in the area include George Washington’s Estate Garden Mount Vernon, the world class Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton and George Mason’s estate Gunston Hall Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn Gunston Corner reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.