“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lorton
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great staff, great room and enjoyable breakfast. My husband and I were stranded in Lorton because Auto Train was out of service for several days due to Hurricane Sandy. Instead of one day, we spent four days at the hotel. The manager, Tony Gravley, the front desk Lisa and Gregg were very supportive during our stay. The breakfast room staff were helpful and kept the area very clean. We highly recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

Room Tip: We were in 412 and had a nice view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Averill Park, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Nice, clean reasonably priced hotel. Super convenient to I95, Fort Belvoir, DLA HQ, and the train and metro stations. Brand new and excellent beds throughout the facility. Staff is very nice, particularly Jane (breakfast setup) and Lisa (front desk). Not a 5 star hotel in terms of elegance, but a 5 star in terms of convenience, service and value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. Jane is a STAR and Lisa is a pure professional -- It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Philadedlphia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

A good place to stay. Tony, manager, came around to make sure there were no problems with the room or hotel. A very nice touch.

People working the breakfast were very helpful. Items were constantly replaced.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. Tony takes alot of pride in talking it up with folks during our breakfast hours. A very rare and valuable talent -- A true asset to our team! We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

Ken White
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

I had a relaxing time. Got some much needed rest and the service was excellent Lisa was a huge help and very nice. I would stay here again and would tell a friend. Breakfast was a good spread and I loved mingling with the older guest that were there on their way to Florida on the auto train.

• Stayed October 2012
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. Lisa is truely a STAR and I will certainly share your comments with her. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

The staff at this hotel is great and accommodating. Lisa at the front desk was amazing! My brothers wedding was in ft belvoir and we stayed here. Lisa was so helpful and wet out of her way to help us while we got ready.

• Stayed October 2012
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. I will certainly let Lisa know about your experience and share it with our staff. Congrats to your brother on his wedding -- We hope nothing but happiness for them in the future! Please come back soon and see us.

Champion, pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Reasonable, gives a discount if you are taking auto train. The breakfast is above and beyoned most comfort inns and the dining attandent Jane is the opitimity of service. Four places to eat within walking distance

Room Tip: I always do top floor the end of hall
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will certainly pass your kind words onto Jane as she loves to hear feedback!

General Manager, Comfort Inn Gunston Corner near Ft. Belvoir
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

We have stayed at the comfort inn in Lorton twice a year for the last five years.It is close to the Amtrak auto train and easy access to the freeways. It is very clean and the hotel staff takes very good care of you.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ken W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Gunston Corner, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your loyalty-- I can not begin to explain how thankful we are for your continued support! Its always great to have our Amtrak family of travelers stay with us -- We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Ken White
General Manager, Comfort Inn Gunston Corner

Been to Comfort Inn Gunston Corner? Share your experiences!