“It your traditional sports bar...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Lorton
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar, Sandwiches
Lorton, Virginia
“It your traditional sports bar...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

They have plenty of good food and a great atmosphere. I usually go there to watch sporting events on the big screen televisions.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Glory Days is convenient because I live in the area. But nothing on the menu really thrills me. I've had the crab dip, ribs, and wings and all have been just ok....

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lorton, Virginia
“A fun and friendly local restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Glory Days Grill is a great restaurant in Lorton! This restaurant provides a diverse menu, friendly staff, delicious food and fun atmosphere.
We frequent Glory Days every couple of weeks for a night out because we consistenly have a great time, whether we're going as a couple or with a large group of friends.
Glory Days provides a great venue whether you're in a relative hurry or looking to stay awhile to watch sporting events with a group. The restaurant is an avid supporter of local kids sporting teams and schooling events, which is always appreciated!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Not as good as the reviews”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

With the reviews that we read on Trip Advisor, we considered this our Plan B. Unfortunately, Plan A fell through, so we came here. This is a sports bar with lots of televisions, lots of servers and a huge bar. They can accommodate more than 100 people and must do so often. We were not expecting much, and our expectations were met. Service was slow, although the server apologized. The food was mediocre and priced for a better bar then this one was. The bartender had no idea how to pour a glass of Guinness although I specifically asked. We found three things wrong with the meal as presented, even though we took into account that this was just a sports bar. Salt is their basic spice. We were disappointed.

Alexandria, VA
“Skip and go somewhere else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

I usually don't write poor reviews for restaurants. Usually at least one thing is good about an establishment, but I really have a hard time giving them 2 stars here. My boyfriend and I have been here three times now, thinking "it will be better this time" and won't try it again. The service has consistently been bad and slow. I ordered water one time, took over 25 minutes and three requests for our waitress to get it to me. Our food was brought out incorrectly, to the wrong table, more than one time. I got a cheeseburger one visit, hard to screw that up, right? Not for these guys, I ordered it well done and it came out barely cooked at all, still bleeding basically. If you want to go and eat wings and watch a sports game, I guess this could get 3 stars. We tried their dessert menu once out of the three times we visited here and decided to get ice cream at the place next door every visit after that.

• Visited May 2013