“Pleasant surprise when you round the driveway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Willow Springs Road, PO Box 37, Lexington, VA 24450-2949   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Lexington
Leavenworth, Kansas
“Pleasant surprise when you round the driveway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

What a pleasant surprise we had when we rounded the driveway. We'd been driving in the rainy dark for hours through the mountains. Our GPS took us the "scenic route" to the hotel, but that just added to the niceness when we finally arrived. The hotel was very clean, the staff was cheerful and friendly, and we slept quite well. You walk down a long hallway to an adjoining building for breakfast, which is in their Lucky Dog Pub and Restaurant. There was a breakfast attendant there to keep everything refreshed and tidy. You could easily take your breakfast and drinks with you if you needed to hit the road. If the Lucky Dog isn't open for dinner while you're there, take the hop, skip, and jump to Country Cookin'!

Room Tip: No tips to add; sorry. We were road-weary on a long road trip. I'm confident you'd enjoy y...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Stamford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Best Western Plus Inn @Hunt Ridge is an excellent value for the money. Best of all, they accept pets of all sizes. It is great to find such a quality hotel with caring staff when traveling with your pet. I will definitely return!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am so happy you enjoyed our hotel, during your recent stay with us. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com and I will be happy to help. We pride ourselves for providing each and every guest with a memorable stay. Our staff loves to meet and great all of the pets that stay with us. Many hotels no longer allow pets so we are happy to provide that service. Our local Horse Center does a AKC dog trail twice a year in fact you should try to check that out. We hope to see you again soon.

Lynchburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was very clean and dog friendly. Good outside lighting for dog walking. We always stay at Hunt Ridge for the dog agility trials at the Lexington Horse Center. Jolly Ox grill was great for dinner. It was convenient to downtown Lexington.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy you enjoyed your recent stay with us on your visit to Lexington. Should there ever be anything I can help with please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. I am happy to help. I am glad you had the opportunity to try the Jolly Ox it has wonderful food and the owners truly care about their customers. We hope to see you again in February for the next dog show. You may have noticed we are working on several improvements that will be done by the spring.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped at this hotel enroute to DC for Christmas. It was so nice--clean, friendly staff, excellent big breakfast. It was also a beautiful building. They had little rubber ducks in the bathroom that you could take along--very cute--had never seen that before.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for staying with us we truly appreciate it. I hope you had a wonder holiday season. If I can ever help with anything please let me know @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com or @ 540-464-1500. With so many choices out there we strive to standout by offering the cleanest rooms with the friendliest staff. We want you to feel at home while staying with us. Be sure to check back during the year for different ducks, so you can add them to your collection. We hope to see you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stopped in there with our dog during a long drive from TN to NJ. The hotel was very clean and neat. Good service. Breakfast was excellent!!

Great value!

Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
So many of our guests tell us that we are a great stopping point for travel from the north or south, I thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. If I can ever help with anything please let me know @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com or @ 540-464-1500. The areas you have mentioned are among our highest priorities. With so many choices this is how we standout, great service, clean rooms and one of a kind amenities. We will be doing some wonderful improvements during the winter to enhance our guest experience we hope you will come by and see them.

Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gets a plus in my book. The room was clean, quiet, stocked well, nice shower, comfortable bedding, and friendly customer service both at arrival and departure. I would look forward to staying there again anytime!! I wish there were more like this one in the other areas I stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you letting us know about your recent stay with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We treat each and every guest like they are family, making you feel comfortable while away from home. If I can ever help with anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. You have named some of our guests highest priorities for a hotel, clean, well stocked and great customer service. We hope to see you again soon.

Pisgah Forest
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good accommodations and a friendly staff. Easily recommend this hotel and would definitely stay again. The only criticism I might have was the breakfast could use some improvement. They ran out of half and half and they didn't have any English Muffins.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Lexington. By letting us know about your stay you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. If I can ever help with anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We have made many changes to our breakfast and have heard great things about it. We will look into adding English muffins; we haven’t had many requests for them. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge? Share your experiences!