“The best ratio price/value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Willow Springs Road, PO Box 37, Lexington, VA 24450-2949   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
“The best ratio price/value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I and 2 other friends checked in on an off-seasonal day. The inn looked outstanding from the outside with 80s style (which usually means good omens). The first impression was the lady in the reception. She had an extraordinary friendly and helpful personality. She showed us the room after we prepaid the room for one night. The room has an old scent, as expected. It also has every things you need including hairdryer, fridge, microwaves, coffee...... I was impressed with their bathroom. It was extremely clean and neat. They also had free tea, juice and breakfast in the morning. I got all of this service for $68/night. Yes $68... Couldn't find anything better than that. One downside is the AC is outdated so it's really annoying at night.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the minute you drive through the white rail fencing up to the colonial style brick building the “wows” start. I am not saying this is five star resort level wow, but a knowing we were only paying $74.99 plus tax wow. The lobby was decorated for Thanksgiving/Autumn and the fireplace was lit – perfect for this cool and rainy evening - and equally welcoming was the cheerful young woman at the reception desk. We had booked a King bed room, and it was quite spacious. The loveseat and side chair were much appreciated for relaxing, and the microwave and mini fridge were a surprise (not mentioned in the hotel amenities). The bed was on the firm side but very comfortable and all five pillows were squishable enough for good neck support. The bathroom was huge, with a large tub and handheld shower attachment,; the towels were soft and good sized. A 4 cup coffee pot was on the sink. I took advantage of the exercise room; I think it was all new equipment. It was also a bonus to find the Jolly Ox restaurant in the building (the same area is used for breakfast) and we had dinner in the small bar section. The prices were pretty reasonable and the food was good (but not a wow), the convenience of not having to drive to get dinner the best factor. Breakfast was very good, not just a carb fest. The eggs may have been Egg Beaters but still tasty and there was also bacon and sausage patties. There was a large offering of muffins, cereals, yogurts, etc. – something to please everyone. Overall, we relaxed, ate, and slept well in a clean and cozy environment.

Room Tip: Windows along the front face the mountains, however, try not to get one with a spotlight under it.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Valley Stream, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have stayed at this Best Western in the past and I have to say...I love this place. First, I LOVE the ducks that they have every single month. This visit I was able to get my Thanksgiving and Christmas ducks. One of the women even went out of her way to find me an Army duck since my son is a Cadet at VMI. The rooms are nicely decorated, there breakfast is great...you can make your own waffles. The overall place is great. I have my next stay booked already since they fill up fast in August and it is down the road from VMI.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your repeat business we truly appreciate it. You will be happy to know we will be doing some wonderful new renovations to half of our rooms this winter with the remaining to be done next winter, new wallpaper, carpet, bedding and furniture. Our public areas will also get new carpet and wallpaper and we getting all new tables and chairs for our restaurant and breakfast areas. If I can ever help with any reservations on those hard to get dates or anything else please contact me at 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Emporia, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have enjoyed staying here during the rennovation and now it is wonderful! Clean, beautiful rooms, nice breakfast in the dining room. Excellent if you need to be close to horse center, Washington & Lee University or Virginia Military Institute. Definitely recommend it!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. If I can ever help with anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We will be doing renovations with half of our rooms this winter with new carpet, wallpaper and furniture. We hope you come back and see the upgrades.

Galloway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently spent two nights at this hotel. The hotel is very nice. It has an indoor pool which we children enjoyed. Great breakfast and very friendly/helpful staff. This is a pet friendly hotel and we had our dog with us. Rooms and hotel were clean.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Lexington. I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us. If I can ever help with anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We do offer just about every amenity you could want, with our in-door outdoor pool, fitness room, full-service restaurant and lounge. We take pride in our award winning customer service. We love seeing all of our guest’s pets while staying with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Valencia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great place to stay especially for the money. The breakfast was a full breakfast with everything and just some fruit and bagels. Rooms are very clean, with iron and board plus hair dryer and no smoke smell anywhere. Will definitely go back and stay there again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us. If I can ever help with anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. We take pride in our hotel and strive to offer a great stay to each and every guest. So many people love that our hotel is non-smoking. We will be renovating half of our rooms this winter with new carpet, wallpaper and furniture. We hope you come back and see the upgrades.

Ocean City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were wonderfully surprised at the quality, cleanliness, decor and friendly staff of the Best Western Plus in Lexington, VA .This was such an enjoyable experience at a hotel that is pet friendly! We couldn't wait to tell friends who travel with their furry friends.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words and for staying with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We love seeing all of our guests pets when they stay with us. Should you even need anything please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bwphr@dominionlodging.com. Our staff does a top notch job at cleaning, so many of our guests say they couldn’t tell we allowed pets. We want all of our guests to feel at home. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge? Share your experiences!