“Better than average room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Willow Springs Road, PO Box 37, Lexington, VA 24450-2949   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
Cincinnati
“Better than average room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Good size well appointed rooms in a nice facility. It is "high end Best Western" and a good value. Breakfast, which I haven't tried yet, is included.

Not much more to say, it is much better than average.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Lexington. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If I can be of any assistance please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. We strive to keep the property up to date and clean, offering the finest customer service in the area. I hope you also enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We came to tour W&L, so needed a hotel close by. (We got a great deal by booking with a third party.) Upon entering, we were warmly greeted by the hostess who told us how to get to the school and she explained how the downtown was 'laid out', which was very helpful. Our room was spacious and clean. "Ms Z" made an awesome pot of coffee and was so sweet when I met her the next morning! Breakfast was filling and the person working was very attentive to those who were dining. If our son chooses this school, we will surely be back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your kind words. We strive to offer the best stay in Lexington. If your son does go to Washington and Lee please let me know some of the school dates such as parents weekend, and homecoming can be hard to find a room. I will be happy to help just contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. Our restaurant re-opened today which we hope you will try on your next visit. We will also be doing further updates this winter. We hope to see you again.

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel overall was fairly clean and quiet. They offered a nice selection for breakfast, but there was a perpetual lack of utensils and the staff was not easy to locate. Fresh coffee all day was a bonus. Unfortunately for me they did not allow me to use the $600 in Travel Cards for my $700+ stay. I spoke with the staff upon making reservations and was assured there would be no problem but my card was charged and I was told there was nothing that could be done. Very frustrating.

Room Tip: Some rooms have mini fridges and microwaves - must request
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. I apologize for the problem with the travel cards. Since you booked with a third party, and booked a reservation at a discounted rate that required full payment in advance we were unable to allow you to pay with travel cards. Booking with third parties does limit what we can do at the hotel. I again apologize for this problem should you need anything further information please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. I am happy that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. We try to offer nice touches such as free coffee, tea, water and juices 24 hours a day. We hope to see you again soon.

Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We felt safe, it was clean, it was convenient to I 81. We traveled through Virginia to Connecticut on I 81 and found very few hotels off the interstate. This is a good intersection for hotels, and there is a smaller Best Western at the same exit. Breakfast was served in a large conference type room. The rooms were roomy.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We strive to offer clean rooms, great service and at a great price. I am happy you enjoyed our breakfast. We are serving it in our meeting room while some work is being done to our restaurant. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean and had a great stay. I'd given 5 stars but the complimentary breakfast lacked luster (not many choices) and the internet was slow and kept kicking me off. Called front desk about the Wifi they said so many people were on it is why it was slow. The hotel didn't have that many people there.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. Many times with groups that we have staying with us there might not be many cars but we have a lot of rooms sold. Many times the internet will be slower with more users on it. We try to offer a wide variety of breakfast items, was there a certain item you would like to see us add? Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Warrenton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Good price, excellent staff, more than just coffee was complimentary. Room was clean and comfortable. Continental breakfast was basic (eggs, bacon, waffles, cereals, muffins, fruit, etc) but reasonable. Our car broke down on the interstate; had to get towed to town. They allowed us to check-in early and helped us get our bearings. First time we've stayed in Lexington but if we find ourselves back in the area, this is where we would stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I am sorry that your car broke done. Lexington is a nice place to visit with many historic places and wonderful restaurants. If I can ever be of help please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. I am happy you liked our complimentary beverages; many times the nice little extras really make you feel at home. We hope to see you again.

corpus christi,tx, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Hotel was very clean and staff was very friendly,even gave our pups an extra rubber duck.Location has several close places to eat and shop. Even has a drive-in theatre not far from hotel.Looks like a distance off the highway but really isn't that far, probably under ten minutes.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Lexington. We have a nice area here with many things to do. The drive in theatre is a unique treat. If I can ever be of help please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We offer a variety of ducks during the year, Thanksgiving ducks, Graduation ducks, Holiday ducks; I’m glad you enjoyed them. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge? Share your experiences!