“a pleasant stay in Lexington” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Willow Springs Road, PO Box 37, Lexington, VA 24450-2949   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
brooklyn, new york, United States
“a pleasant stay in Lexington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

hotel had comfortable accomodations. ask for a room with a balcony- great mountain views. decent size hotel indoor-outdoor pool- although we swam at an olympic size pool in glen maury park for 3.50. breakfast standard fare, but needs some variety- scrambled eggs, waffle machine etc. hotel is quiet. coffee and tea available 24/7. fitness center was closed during our stay. overall, a pleasant stay and convenient location to main roads and town.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. If I can be of any help please contact me @bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. Our fitness was in the process of being opened and it is now finished and open for use. I am so happy you enjoyed our breakfast and we hope to see you again soon.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Henderson, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We were on a road trip and having trouble finding a hotel room. I booked this the morning of our reservation. When my husband heard we were staying in a "Best Western" he was disappointed... until we pulled into the parking lot and saw this beautiful hotel! The entry way was gorgeous, the room was spacious and clean, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The bed was very comfortable, the free wifi was fast, and the bathroom was well-stocked with excellent products. In the morning we found ourselves even more surprised by the variety and abundance of breakfast foods available in the dining room! Granted, it was not like a restaurant buffet, but there was plenty of delicious a la carte items as well as hot food constantly being restocked by helpful and friendly staff. Wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Thank you so much for kind words about our hotel and staff. We strive to offer the best stay possible to each and every guest. We want everyone to have a warm welcome and a comfortable stay with us. If there is ever anything I can help with please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500 I will be happy to help. We strive to offer a full-service and memorable stay. As a plus we do offer upgraded products in our rooms. In addition to our restaurant, lounge, indoor/ outdoor pool our brand new fitness room will be opening this week. We hope to see you again soon

Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Not typically a big fan of the Best Westerns, BUT the plus really says it all!! This is the 2nd BW plus we have stayed at and they are definitely a PLUS! The amenities are what does it for me. Nice up-scale bedding. Room nicely equipped with mini fridge, microwave, desk. The bathroom was nothing special however. Very nice touch having complimentary bottles of water, juice, coffee, tea and hot chocolate near the lobby. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The "free" breakfast was set up in a very nice spacious area and was well maintained with significant options. Also, pet friendly evidently because we saw several people with their dogs moving about inside the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have tried to add all of the nice little touches to improve our guests stay. We have also just opened our new fitness room. If I can ever be of assistance please don’t hesitate to contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or 540-464-1500. We are also pet friendly we love to see our guests with all the different animals they have. Our breakfast bar has been a labor of love for us. We have put a lot of work into having a nice selection, great quality and presentation for our guests and it is rewarding to hear how much our guests are enjoying it.

Mount Pleasant
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great stay, Pet friendly, comfortable beds, quite, rooms where a nice size, kids enjoyed pool, and a great breakfast: yogurt, fruit, waffles, bacon , eggs, pastries, cereal, had just about everything that my family of 4 eats. One reason we picked this hotel is for breakfast included, I don't like searching for breakfast and paying $30plus . We will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for choosing us on your recent visit to the Lexington area. I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We have put a lot of research and effort into our breakfast and I am happy to hear you enjoyed it. If there is ever anything I can help with please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500 I will be happy to help. We try to offer everything at one hotel that our guests are looking for. Our new fitness room will be opening soon we hope you will come back and take a look.

Conowingo, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Closest Hotel to Virginia Horse Center so that's why we booked here. Happy we did. Very clean. Friendly staff. Great complimentary full service breakfast. The nice woman taking care of the free breakfast did a really nice job keeping everything stocked and fresh. Complimentary juice and hot coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc. 24 hrs.
This is a pet friendly property so that may explain the strong scent of odor remover that was in our room. A bit strong but didn't smell anything offensive. 100% smoke free so that was awesome.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us, I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. Jan works our breakfast bar and does such a great job. She has been with us several years and is a true asset to our hotel. If there is ever anything I can help with please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500 I will be happy to help. I apologize about the over use of the air freshener. We are a smoke free building which our guests do seem to like. We do also allow pets with a fee and there is extra cleaning that going along with that. Most of our guests only know we take pets when they see them around the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Carroll, Iowa, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Hotel was clean and inviting, easy access to the interstate and to VMI & Washington & Lee campuses. Nice area. We generally prefer hotel with hot tub/spa and this one didn't have this, which was a negative for us. We utilized the indoor/outdoor pool which was a little cold. Breakfast was AWESOME! Lots to choose from with several hot choices. We had a large king room, which was nice, but there was hardly any furniture in it, and it was somewhat dark... making it seem cold & empty. It may have been a former meeting room. Have stayed at this hotel previously and the standard room was very nice. Would recommend.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
I am happy to hear that your stay with us was enjoyable. We are in the process of updating our room décor with new furniture and artwork. If you ever need help with reservations please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We do get a lot of business from the two area colleges and our location is a big plus. We have worked hard over the last year making several changes to our breakfast to ensure we are offering a really nice breakfast that our guests like and I am happy that you enjoyed it. I will speak with our staff and make sure that the pool heater is set to the correct temperature. We hope to see you again soon.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The staff really makes a difference in a hotel. This staff is incredible. Rhonda at the front desk was efficient, friendly, and very helpful. Our check in was easy and pleasant which was greatly appreciated. Truly she is awesome.
I don't know the name of the person, but whoever set up breakfast at 6:20am on 7/2/14 was also fantastic. They were attentive and very helpful, especially for a continental breakfast.
Truly no complaints.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We have always set out to hire people that will treat each and every guest like family. Offering a truly excellent stay is more than just about amenities, location and décor, its about caring. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. Jan worked in our breakfast bar on July 2 and like Rhonda they are both assets to our hotel and I frequently hear great comments about both of them. We have worked hard to offer a really nice breakfast that our guests like and I am happy that you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again soon.

GM

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Hunt Ridge? Share your experiences!