“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch yesterday and I have to say it was the best ever. The 4bean chili was out standing and the Cod lunch special was outstanding. Our waitress Teri was excellent. She was very busy but was on top of her game. The experience was very awesome and will be our stop again.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

76% Recommend
Dalton, Georgia
“Another Chance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Several reviews of this restaurant are very negative. I experienced service issues, poor food quality, high price on my first visit several years ago. Normally I would not return but today for some reason I was drawn here. Thank goodness I did. The weather was perfect so I sat on the patio. It was a little early and I was the only one on the patio. I LOVE shrimp and grits and when I saw it on the menu it was an easy choice. This was a very nice dish. Wonderful, just spicy enough sauce. Glad I decided to give them another chance.

Visited September 2013
Beckley, West Virginia, United States
“Good food, historic setting and fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had lunch there with my husband on our way through Lexington. The meal was good. I enjoyed the chicken salad sandwich and the food came fast too... It was a Monday and most other places were closed so we just went there because they were open but we were pleasantly surprised.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blackstone, Virginia
“Enjoyed our lunch very much!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We ate lunch here and enjoyed it very much. I had the seafood salad and the crab bisque and both were delicious. Our server was very attentive and professional.My husband and son both got the Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches and didn't care for them, saying they tasted more like beef stroganoff than Phillies, but I thought they were good. I would return and think it is a nice change from some of the other restaurants that are smaller and darker inside.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Very disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I was anxious to return to one of my favorite lunch spots for a business lunch. Sadly it did not go as planned. After waiting 45 minutes without word from a waiter,we sought him out, and our pricey,but small lunch was put in a to go container. The seafood in the salad had a distinct fishy smell. I hope this was an isolated occurrence :(

• Visited August 2013