“Accidental stay was okay at best” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Lexington VA

Motel 6 Lexington VA
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lexington
Motel 6 Lexington VA
Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Lexington VA to your Saves list
65 Econo Lane, I-64 and North Lee Hwy, Lexington, VA 24450   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
Pataskala
“Accidental stay was okay at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Due to being caught in two major traffic jams (one for a half mile roadwork and the other for a bad accident), a friend and I were forced to stay here. We did not have reservations as this was not our intended destination.

The price for one night was a little high, close to $70. Shampoo and other amenities found in most other hotel rooms were not there (missing or just not provided? I don't know). Beds were okay, but not the best.

Because of the situation, this was the cheapest place we could find as other travelers were in the same predicament. The Hampton Inn down the road wanted close to $200 for one night.

The desk clerk was semi-friendly, especially for 1 A.M. Fairly easy access to the highway. A few restaurants within a short driving distance. I wouldn't stay here again unless I had to.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

Reserved the room for a week for business clients coming in . Used one night and 4 days later a new client goes in to check in and the room was never cleaned from the one visit . The people that run this place are rude . Will never do business with this place again .dirty .dirty . Avoid unless it is your last choice . Your car would be a better choice . Rude owers . Just nasty .

• Stayed June 2012
huntingtown md
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at this motel over Memorial DaY weekend while attending an event at the va Horse center. I had three teenager girls with me, who were riding in the horse show, and we got them a room adjacent to ours. We were charged for an extra "adult" in the room, even though all of them were unDer the age of 18. I called the cprporate offices of motel 6 to check on this, and was told that there is NO CHARGE for children under the age of 18.So I brought this to the attention of the person at the front desk, who must have been the owner. He informed me that I was lucky to be getting such a cheap rate, since the rate ($100.00) was lower that any of the surrounding hotels. He was VERY rude and abrupt, and did not care to hear what I had to say.

He was one of the rudest people I have ever met. He told me he was running a business and didn't care what the corporate policies of Motel 6 were. I told him that I did not need a lecture, that I was just apssing along the information that I was given. If you care to deal with rude proprietors, by all means stay here. If not, I would avoid this establishment like the plague.

Some other things readers might like to know: No shampoo is provided in the room, bath tiles are filthy, and the "free" coffee provide in the lobby is un-drinkable.

I use trip advisor a lot for my travels and this is the first posting I have done, as I thought other travelers need to know what to expect if they have the misfortune to stay here!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Motel 6 Lexington VA? Share your experiences!