“AVOID THIS MOTEL AT ALL COSTS!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Lexington VA

Motel 6 Lexington VA
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lexington
Motel 6 Lexington VA
Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Lexington VA to your Saves list
65 Econo Lane, I-64 and North Lee Hwy, Lexington, VA 24450   |
Ranked #16 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
huntingtown md
“AVOID THIS MOTEL AT ALL COSTS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed at this motel over Memorial DaY weekend while attending an event at the va Horse center. I had three teenager girls with me, who were riding in the horse show, and we got them a room adjacent to ours. We were charged for an extra "adult" in the room, even though all of them were unDer the age of 18. I called the cprporate offices of motel 6 to check on this, and was told that there is NO CHARGE for children under the age of 18.So I brought this to the attention of the person at the front desk, who must have been the owner. He informed me that I was lucky to be getting such a cheap rate, since the rate ($100.00) was lower that any of the surrounding hotels. He was VERY rude and abrupt, and did not care to hear what I had to say.

He was one of the rudest people I have ever met. He told me he was running a business and didn't care what the corporate policies of Motel 6 were. I told him that I did not need a lecture, that I was just apssing along the information that I was given. If you care to deal with rude proprietors, by all means stay here. If not, I would avoid this establishment like the plague.

Some other things readers might like to know: No shampoo is provided in the room, bath tiles are filthy, and the "free" coffee provide in the lobby is un-drinkable.

I use trip advisor a lot for my travels and this is the first posting I have done, as I thought other travelers need to know what to expect if they have the misfortune to stay here!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)

Been to Motel 6 Lexington VA? Share your experiences!