“Clean typical motel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Lexington
Jasper, Tennessee
“Clean typical motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Just traveling through and found that this motel is inexpensive and clean for an overnight. The continental breakfast was ok although the server did not replenish the breakfast items and coffee very quickly. This created a line a most stations.

I certainly would return as I travel I-64.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2014
Thanks for your review and for bringing to my attention the slow service you received at breakfast. I have spoken to the manager and this situation should be resolved with a simple scheduling change of staffing. Other than the slow service, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will visit us again soon. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Mahopac, New York, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Would definitely stay here again. Room was spotless and bed was very comfortable. Grab bar in shower made it easy to get out and additional shelves in tub were a plus. No fridge in room but an in room safe was a plus.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thanks for your review. I'm pleased you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay with us. A spotless room is just what we aim for each and every day. We do have some rooms with microwave and refrigerator, so if it's a "must-have", let us know when you make reservations or check in and we'll do our best to accommodate. Let me know if I can help. Contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Look forward to you visiting us again!
Dayton, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Very clean and attractive facility. Pretty setting with an Applebee's a walk across the parking lot. Chuckled that the driveway entrance is shared by a Holiday Inn immediately next door. Had I chosen the Holiday Inn, I could have enjoyed the exact same ammenities at more than double the cost per night! Pleasant stay at my Best Western.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for being our guest and for sharing your comments with others. I'm pleased you had an enjoyable stay. I hope you will visit us again and I would be happy to assist with reservations. Contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077 and I will be glad to help.
Pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night on our way to pigion forge tennesse. Super clean, nice size room,breakfast was great.close to 81 and easy to find.i would definitely recommend this hotel and would .definitely stay here again

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for the review. I'm pleased we were able to offer you a clean and comfortable overnight stay. I also enjoy the Pigeon Forge area, but you should spend a few days in historical Lexington. There is so much to see and do, especially if you are a Civil War buff. If you are interested in visiting the area, contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077 and I'll make sure we offer you a fantastic rate.
Richmond, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The hotel represents a solid value for the money, comparable to the hotel in Staunton and the hotel in Winchester (though the Lee-Jackson Inn in Winchester is much less expensive). This hotel is no-frills; the internet access was spotty; the breakfast was sparse; but I did enjoy the outside seating area and the room was fine. The staff was helpful.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwlexingtoninn, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
Thanks for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn.
It’s a real plus to hear that we are a solid value, and that you enjoyed our outside setting area.
We hope to see you again soon. Please contact me if you have any questions.
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed here for a break from driving. We chose based on price. The hotel had been renovated recently, but it was pretty superficial and you could still see the old under the new. The place was fairly clean, but had a little bit of that old musty hotel room smell.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thanks for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn.
What is special here is our great value, clean rooms, and great service. We do have a awesome Hot Breakfast Bar. We hope to see you again soon. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Lexington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Had no complaints at all of our stay. The gentleman at the desk was very accommodating, The rooms very clean. The breakfast was very well presented and delicious! I would reccomedn it to any one looking for a quality hotel to stay at.

Thanks for being our guest at the Best Western Lexington Inn.
It’s very nice to hear that your stay was very nice, friendly and would recommend us to everyone. We do have a awesome Hot Breakfast Bar. We hope to see you again soon. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thomas Newberry

Been to BEST WESTERN Lexington Inn? Share your experiences!